At Triton, we specialize in Commercial Auto Insurance for ALL businesses. We have over 20 markets for trucking, contractors, delivery services, courier services and much, much more.
We will protect your company with the best coverages at the best price available in the market today. We offer a wide range of coverage’s for your business auto insurance needs. Liability, Uninsured Motorist Coverage, Medical Payments, Comprehensive, Collision Coverage, Hired Auto and Non-Owned Auto Coverage. We also can provide road-side assistance, rental reimbursement and downtime coverage. We have some carriers that have a deposit premium as low as ZERO DOWN.
We also can combine your business liability or general liability policy into one payment plan. So, whether you’re a limo service, a contractor, trucker with one unit to 100 trucks, give us a call and we will shop to get you the best rates in California.
Contractors and construction professional rely on their autos to get the job done. Whether you’ve got a personal vehicle that doubles as your work truck, or an entire fleet of autos that your construction business owns, contractor commercial auto can protect your vehicles from the risks of the road.
Do You Need Commercial Auto?
Contractors who use their personal vehicles for work may assume their personal auto policies will cover any accidents, damage, or injuries on the road. But if you use your vehicle primarily for work purposes, you may be left with inadequate coverage in the event of an accident.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, you may need to consider commercial auto coverage:
- Are there any vehicles owned or leased by your business?
- Are there any vehicles titled or registered to your business?
- Do you use your vehicle as your primary work vehicle?
- Do any employees or non-listed drivers use your vehicle on a regular basis?
- Do any of your vehicles have ladder racks, permanent toolboxes, or other equipment installed to support your business activities?
The Right Commercial Auto Coverage at the Right Price
We can help you select the perfect amount of coverage for your hard-working vehicles at rates you and your business can afford. Choose from:
- Auto liability
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Medical payments
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Specified peril
- Coverage for employees using their vehicle for your business
- Coverage for autos your business owns, leases, or rents
Let us find you the perfect solution to cover your work vehicles today, from the toolbox on your favorite truck to the very last auto in your company’s fleet.